Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Trip to Birmingham

Yesterday I went to Birmingham with my son, Coty, to go to a job interview. He was a little nervous and I just went along to go shopping.
We did go to the mall at Hoover, but there just wasn't anything I just had to have. All I kept thinking was most of the people walking around spending money seemed really "stuff" oriented. But, all I was thinking about was all I wanted for Christmas was my sister and brother. They both passed away in the last year and suddenly I've become the oldest child. That's a place I never thought that I would end up. It's really been hard. I'm trying to get my mom to get out and try to go on. If any of you out there have lost loved ones you know it's something you really don't ever get over. If your reading this I wish you a very Merry Christmas and think how precious it is to have all of your loved ones present with you at this holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment