Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Dogs!!!

We have 3 dogs that stay inside and sometimes the two largest, Daisy, the Mastiff and Shug, the Boxer, try my patience.  They are ONLY 75lbs. and 50lbs. and they're sitting on the couch with me and our Pug, Scooter.  Scooter and I are trying to blog and it's like having two very unruly children playing and they won't mind me half the time.  If my blog doesn't read well it's because I'm fighting the dogs off and trying to keep them off my laptop. Daisy hates it when she's not the center of  attention.  She'll put her paw on my laptop and she has been known to completely erase my writing for the morning.  I do have to remember they are only 7mths. and 1yr. old. Calm is not something that I can have in my house.  I just want to run away some times as long as I don't have to take the dogs. Look at the pictures below and you can see my dilemma.
                                                               "Shug"
"Daisy"
I know they look so sweet.  But, trust me they are angels when they're sleeping and can be little devils when they're awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment