Saturday, December 3, 2011

My Little Loaf of Bread


Hello to everyone!  I have been really busy with trying to get my Christmas sewing finished.  Just as soon as I think I'm finished I think of something else that I want to do.  This year everyone is getting a little more home made things than they have in past years.  I think everybody will be OK with that.
Just the other day while I was in my sewing room making a gown for a little girl that I used to babysit I noticed that one of my dogs, Scooter, was missing.  Well, not really missing, but not in my sight.  I didn't think much about it and later I heard an odd noise.  I looked around and found him scratching around in a basket that I had on the floor.  There was some interfacing and a quilt that I had folded up and laid in the basket.  He's never really been one for sleeping in anything except a bed.  But when I turned around I was pleasantly surprised.  He had found him a little out of the way place to catch a short nap.  I thought he looked kinda like a loaf of bread.  I thought maybe a lot of you would get a kick out of it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment