Sunday, July 17, 2011

Picture Frame Redo

I have recently repainted my living room, dining room, hall, and my sewing room.  I was getting so tired of yucky gray walls.  My painter also spruced up my trim with some new paint, too. I got on the internet and searched for some inexpensive ways to decorate my walls without it costing too much money.  Well, I came up with a pretty good idea.  I found a few sites like Centsationalgirl.com had several photos of how she repainted picture frames the same color of the walls and put her pictures in the frames and it looks like the pictures are floating on the wall.  Addicted 2 Decorating had several gallery frame walls that I really liked alot.
This is my attempt at finding, buying and painting some picture frames.  I hope they turn out ok.

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment